Parry Sound-Muskoka MPP offers Canada Day advice
PARRY SOUND, ON – Muskoka MPP Norm Miller is letting constituents know there is free admission to 10 major Ontario attractions.
The first 500 visitors on Canada Day to the list of attractions will be given free admittance.
A visit to Science North in Sudbury or the Huronia Historical Parks in Penetanguishene could be free if you line up early.
The free admission offer for Canada Day is also available at:
- Fort William Historical Park (Thunder Bay)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (Vaughan)
- Cinesphere – Ontario Place (Toronto)
- Butterfly Conservatory – Niagara Parks Commission (Niagara)
- Ontario Science Centre (Toronto)
- Royal Botanical Gardens (Burlington)
- Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto)
- St. Lawrence Parks Commission (St. Lawrence Region)