Candidates for school board trustees may file nomination papers. There are specific requirements about where to file papers depending on the school board you’re filing under. Candidates wanting to run in the Trillium Lakelands District School Board have to file with the Town of Huntsville for the Huntsville/Lake of Bays Trustee. In Bracebridge it’s for the Bracebridge trustee, while in Gravenhurst it`s for the Gravenhurst, Muskoka Lakes and Georgian Bay trustee. Anyone wanting to run on the catholic school district must file in Bracebridge. The municipal election is happening on October 27th.

Click Notice of Nomination for Office to view the full details.