Taboo Muskoka, on one of Lake Muskoka’s most prized stretches of beach will open May 15th and remain open until September 27th, 2015 with reduced amenities while the resort is being redeveloped.
“All of our guests will enjoy a fantastic Muskoka experience, a great stay, great golf, and great rates and we encourage you to book now”, said Nigel Hollidge, Managing Director, Taboo Muskoka Resort & Golf.
Taboo amenities that will be available during this time include:
– 58 rooms in the North Shore Building,
– Premier Lakefront, Terrace and Select rooms and 2-4 bedroom chalets.
– The North Shore rooms have been recently renovated.
– Golf (open May 8th to mid-October), offers Golf Stay & Play Packages with access to the Proshop.
– Junior Golf Camps will run from July 1st to August 31st
– Family activities offer scavenger hunts, colouring pages and board games Bocce Ball, Frisbees and Ping Pong equipment available to resort guests
– Fitness Centre, which is located on the 4th floor of the North Shore Building.
– Tennis with 5 tennis courts,
– Non-motorized and motorized water sports and 4 outdoor pools
– Hiking trails and mountain bikes (complimentary with your stay)
– Access to private beach and volleyball court (complimentary with your stay)
– The Boathouse restaurant, Complimentary grab and go breakfast also available
– Massages available upon request.