Carbon Monoxide detector saves lives in Gravenhurst
A working Carbon Monoxide detector is being credited with saving lives in Gravenhurst. Early Sunday morning, a woman and her four kids were woken up by the alarm, which was detecting CO in the air.
The fire department was called, and found an issue in the home’s heating system. The family was not injured, but the fire department says the gas could have been deadly.
All of Muskoka is now being reminded to make sure CO detectors are in working order.