If you’re in Lake of Bays and need funding for kids’ programs, the Town is accepting applications. Funds would be coming from the Mayor’s Golf Tournament for anyone interested in hosting events, activities or programs for kids under the age of 18. Application deadline is February 14th.
Applications will be will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Community benefit to the Township of Lake of Bays
- Promotion and education component
- Complements the vision of the Township of Lake of Bays
- Frequency of requests (amount and times)
- Sustainability of project
- Project budget
- Demonstrates a collaborative approach with community partners
- Type of organizations (i.e. non profit)
Applications are available on the township website at www.lakeofbays.on.ca. If you have any questions please contact Stefan Szczerbak at 705-635-2272, ext. 226 or by email at SSzczerbak@lakeofbays.on.ca.