No injuries to report after a fire at a house in Port Carling. At 11:30pm, yesterday, the Muskoka Lakes Fire Department raced to 30 Harris Street after getting a chimney fire call. Flames were seen coming from the ceiling area near the main floor fire place. The fire spread quickly but the occupants were able to get out. Firefighters say it was a stubborn blaze to fight. Firefighters fought cold temperatures for close to four hours before things got under control. No word yet on the cause and no damage estimate. The investigation continues.