You can get up to date on all things financial in Muskoka next week.
The district’s core committees will be meeting to review final budgetary needs before passing their reports on to council for a final nod in February. Committees include Engineering and Public Works, Health and Community Services and Finance and Corporate.
The district has suggested a tax increase of 2.7 per cent, or about $12.50 extra on a $300,000 home this year.
Here’s a list of each of the committee meeting dates and times:
Wednesday, January 23rd:
- Engineering and Public Works, 9:00am
- Finance and Corporate Services, 1:00pm
Thursday, January 24th:
- Health Services Committee, 9:00am
- Community and Planning Services Committee, 1:00pm
Friday, January 25th:
- Joint Commmittee Meeting of Engineering and Public Works and Finance and Corporate Services, 9:00am