Gravenhurst Council is looking for citizens to sit on various committees for the 2018-2022 term.
The qualifying criteria include:
– At least eighteen (18) years of age;
– A Canadian citizen;
– A resident of Gravenhurst; AND
– Must not be an employee of the Town of Gravenhurst or Gravenhurst Public Library.
You can choose from 14 committees with the number of seats available anywhere from two to 10.
The town is looking for those that are interested to go to the Town of Gravenhurst website and complete the application along with a one-page letter expressing interest. You need to get that in by next Thursday, December 20th.
The list of committees and number of seats available:
- Accessibility Advisory, 7
- Committee of Adjustment, 3
- Community Improvement Plan Review, 4
- Community Spirit Awards, 4
- Environmental Advisory, 6
- Gravenhurst Lions Sports Hall of Fame, 4
- Municipal Heritage, 9
- Gravenhurst Public Library Board, 8
- Property Standards, 5
- Terence Haight Financial Assistance, 3
- Fence Viewers/Dangerous Dog Appeals, 4
- Winter Carnival, 10
- Veridian Connections Inc. Advisory, 2