There are a few weeks left to file your taxes and the Huntsville Public Library has partnered with CRA to help you prepare. The library has been hosting a series of tax clinics to help you complete your return. There is one happening today from 11 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. You’ll need to call ahead to book an appointment at 705-789-5232 or you can stop by the library. There will also be a clinic on April 15, April 22 and April 24. Eligibility to use the clinic will be assessed on a case by cases basis.
- Single Persons – Up to $30,000
- Families – Up to $40,000
- One Adult with Child – Up to $35,000
- Eligibility will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
What to bring:
- All tax forms
- Property tax or rental receipts
- Medical expense receipts
- Last year’s tax assessment or income tax