No injuries to report in a fire that broke out at a home on Yearley Road this morning. Fire crews from Huntsville Station 1 with assistance from Station 3 responded to the call around 6am. When they arrived, they saw smoke coming from the gable ends. The blaze was quickly brought under control and was contained to the attic area above a bathroom. It was believed to have started in an electrical light fixture located in the bathroom. The investigation continues. The occupants were home at the time and no one was hurt.