Muskokalicious Rules & Regulations
Introducing Muskokalicious – Fall 2015!
Visit www.mymuskokanow.com and print out your Muskokalicious restaurant list for your chance to win our grand prize getaway!
Station: CFBG FM, The MOOSE 99.5
Station Address: 3A Taylor Rd. Bracebridge, Ontario
Station: CFBK FM, The MOOSE 105.5
Station Address: 7 John Street, Unit 2, Huntsville, Ontario
Vista Radio, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (Moose FM), will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Description of Contest/Participation.
- Dates of Contest: The contest will begin on Saturday, November 8, and end on or about Saturday, December 12.
- How to Play: Visit our website at www.mymuskokanow.com and visit any of the listed participating restaurants to receive a My Rewards event code. Participants may enter at any, and all participating locations. Each location will distribute a unique event code. All codes entered at the My Rewards site(s) will be sorted and a computer will electronically draw the winners for each of the grand prize getaways. In December, the computer program will draw from ALL the codes submitted, for 1 (ONE) Muskoka Overnight Escapes for two courtesy of the fabulous Muskoka Grandview. We are indeed fortunate to have such fine resorts as participating partners here in Muskoka.
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that will be awarded as the 1 grand prize winners: A certificate will be provided to the selected winner. Details and disclaimers will also be included with the winner’s certificate along with restrictions or limitations if applicable. You must provide photo id to claim your prize.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Limit of one entry per/restaurant. Entries are eligible for only one grand prize. No purchase necessary Participants and winner(s) must be Canadian residents at least 18 years old as determined by VISTA RADIO . Only one (1) prize per household from any of the VISTA RADIO stations within any thirty (30) day period. Employees of VISTA RADIO, contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant VISTA RADIO permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against VISTA RADIO, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to VISTA RADIO, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide VISTA RADIO with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from VISTA RADIO may receive a tax form at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with Revenue Canada.
- Decisions. VISTA RADIO reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, VIST A RADIO will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and VISTA RADIO’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by VISTA RADIO and are final. VISTA RADIO may waive any of these rule s in its sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of identification to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. VISTA RADIO can discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the station. VISTA RADIO disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the station and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self addressed return envelope.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of this contest is governed by the applicable laws of Canada, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Stations shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the contest, etc. as required by local and state law.