Taboo Resort has tweeted ‘all guests are safe’ after an electrical fire started in the Gravenhurst resort early this morning. At around 5am, the blaze broke out in a non-guest area the hotel. Listeners say, fire crews were seen using big fans in hallways to get rid of smoke. Taboo also tweeted that a firefighter was injured this morning – the Gravenhurst Fire Department has not confirmed this yet. One of the resort’s guests who is from Ajax, @KimandCoBand on Twitter, tells the Moose she was allowed to get back into her room to gather belongings. She says she was also told the fire began on an outside wall at the resort. Taboo says it’s in restoration mode now connecting guests that had been evacuated with their belongings, assessing the situation and planning for a weekend wedding. We’ll keep you posted as we get more details.