Road work continues in Muskoka this fall
There are a few road and lane closures around Muskoka that could affect your fall travel plans.
The District of Muskoka, the MTO and various municipalities have taken on some road rehabilitation projects.
Here is a list of all road and lane closures happening right now in Muskoka:
- Highway 11 SB offramp to Highway 60 is closed
- Roadwork on Highway 60 pushing traffic down to one lane at the King William intersection
- Ecclestone Drive from the Silver Bridge to Wellington Drive, under construction until late November for major rehabilitation work, all businesses are still open
- Highway 118 bridge over Highway 11 down to one lane until September due to construction
- Balls Drive from Highway 118W to Covered Bridge Trail, not allowing thru traffic due to bridge reconstruction, there is no estimated time of completion
- Highway 11 NB from Stephenson Road 1 to Stephenson Road 4