There are a few road and lane closures around Muskoka that could affect your summer travel plans.
The District of Muskoka, the MTO and various municipalities have taken on some road rehabilitation projects.
Here is a list of all road and lane closures happening right now in Muskoka:
- Highway 11 SB offramp to Highway 60 is closed
- Highway 60 between King William and Hidden Valley will be down to one lane in each direction through July
- Minerva Street, Mountview Avenue and Lake Drive will have traffic disruptions through July for sanitary sewer and watermain replacement
- Ecclestone Drive from the Silver Bridge to Wellington Drive, under construction until late November for major rehabilitation work, all businesses are still open
- Highway 118 bridge over Highway 11 down to one lane until September due to construction
- Taylor Road bridge over Highway 11 down to one lane until September due to construction
- Ball’s Drive from Highway 118W to Covered Bridge Trail, not allowing thru traffic due to bridge reconstruction, there is no estimated time of completion
- Hamlet Bridge closed daily between 9:00am and 3:00pm until July 21st for repairs
- Lake Joseph Road from Highway 169 to High Street down to one lane due to bridge work