Buses in Muskoka have been cancelled due to snowy roads
A heavy snowfall last night is leading to bus cancellations across the district today.
Buses to all schools in Muskoka are cancelled from the snow that fell last night.
Here is a list of all cancellations:
All buses to schools in Muskoka for Trillium Lakelands District School Board have been cancelled today.
That includes all buses to:
– Honey Harbour Public School
– St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School
– Monsignor Michael O’Leary
– Saint Mary
– Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Elementary School
Nippising-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services have cancelled buses to the following areas:
– East Parry Sound South – South of Hwy 522
– South River/Sundridge
– Burk’s Falls/Magnetawan
– Affects bussing for all Almaguin Highlands Secondary School