Lots to do in Muskoka on Canada Day and the Long Weekend
There’ll be lots to do on Canada Day throughout Muskoka. You’ll be able to celebrate the birth of our country at numerous locations and get to see spectacular fireworks displays too. For a complete list of activities and fireworks locations see below:
Fireworks Displays will happen the evening of Saturday, June 28th at:
- The Walkers Point Marina located at 1035 Marina Rd.
- In Dorset at the Big Trading Bay.
On Sunday, June 29th:
- In Bala at Margaret Burgess Park
On Tuesday July 1st:
- In Huntsville at Avery Beach
- In Bracebridge at Bracebridge Bay Park
- In Minnet at the JW Marriott The Rosseau
Canada Day Festivities are happening throughout the weekend and Canada Day:
- In Honey Harbour on Saturday, June 28th between10am and 3pm at the Honey Harbour Park Landing.
- In Dwight on Saturday June 28th between 11am and 2pm at Dwight Beach.
- In Bala on Sunday, June 29th at 8pm in Margaret Burgess Park.
- In Gravenhurst on Tuesday, July 1st between 11am and 3pm in Gull Lake Park.
- In Port Sydney on Tuesday July 1st between 10:30am and 3:30pm at Port Sydney Beach.
- In Huntsville on Tuesday July 1st at 2:30pm in River Mill Park.
- In Bracebridge on Tuesday July 1st between 4pm and dusk at Bracebridge Bay Park and Manitoba Street.
- A Fireworks Cruise will be held June 28th at the Muskoka Steamships and Sunset Cruises in Gravenhurst.
- The Bala Antique and Nostalgia Show happens June 27th to 29th at the Bala Sports Arena.
- The Bala Craft and Gift Fair happens June 28th to 29th at the Bala Community Centre.
- Lobby Lounge Live happens on June 28th between 6pm and 10:30pm at Taboo Resort in Gravenhurst.
- Music on the Barge happens in Gravenhurst June 29th at 7:30pm in Rotary Park.
- The SWS Water Ski Show happens July 1st at 7:30pm in Bala’s Windsor Park.
- Live Jazz with R.G. Peever takes place June 29th between 6 and 9:30pm at Sherwood Inn.
- Canada Day aboard the Lady Muskoka sails July 1st in Bracebridge from Muskoka Riverside Inn at 12pm.
- Heritage Boating Day happens July 1st at the Muskoka Boat and Heritage Centre at the Gravenhurst Wharf.
- The Canada Day Quiz Challenge takes place July 1st at the Muskoka Lakes Museum in Port Carling between10am and 4pm.
- The Decades Show is running at Deerhurst Resort June 27th, 28th, 29th and July 1st at 8pm in Huntsville.
- The Celebrate Canada event happens July 1st between 10am and 4pm at Muskoka Heritage Place.