A Muskoka-wide bus service is hitting the road again for a second year.
Muskoka Extended Transit is kicking this season off with eight routes across the region.
Rick Williams with the District of Muskoka says he hopes to bring more awareness to the service this year.
He says the district would like to hear more from riders on how the MET can continue to work to meet their unique needs.
Ticket fares are $3 one way and $5 for a return trip.
Riders are reminded, the MET will not run on days that school buses are cancelled due to severe weather.
Here are the available routes and days they run:
- Route 1: Dorset/Dwight to Huntsville on Tuesdays
- Route 2: Baysville to Huntsville on Tuesdays
- Route 3: Severn Bridge to Gravenhurst on Thursdays
- Route 4: Glen Orchard to Gravenhurst on Tuesdays
- Route 5: Vankoughnet to Bracebridge on Tuesdays
- Route 6: MacTier to Bracebridge on Thursdays
- Route 7: Honey Harbour to Midland on Tuesdays
- Route 8: Ryde/Barkway to Gravenhurst on Thursdays
For a full list of stops, times and more details check out the MET website.