The Town of Bracebridge has selected seven non-profit organizations in the area to receive donations from the Community Grant Program.
On June 16th, Mayor Graydon Smith met with the heads of these agencies to present each of them with a donation.
During the ceremony Smith said these types of agencies are the backbone of the community and deserve to be recognized.
Over $8,000 was donated through the Community Grant Program.
Here are the agencies that were selected by the town:
- Alzheimer Society Muskoka – $1,500
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Muskoka – $1,500
- Bracebridge Agricultural Society – $120
- Community YWCA of Muskoka – $1,500
- Hospice Muskoka – $2,000
- Muskoka Rowing Club – $1,000
- Safe Quiet Lakes – $500