For the third year in a row Gravenhurst is continuing to invest in its local businesses.
Gravenhurst Council has approved the funding of over $62,000 worth or business upgrades in the community.
The Town received 18 applications from local businesses and narrowed the recipients down to 12.
This includes funding for permits, facade upgrades, landscaping and signage.
To date, the town has helped facilitate over $1.1 million in improvements to businesses through the Community Improvement Program.
Mayor Paisley Donaldson says this program helps re-brand the Historic Downtown as well as improving other areas as well.
Below is a list of the business locations and funding:
– 141 Hotchkiss Street, $7,500 for facade upgrades
– 830 Muskoka Road South, $6,583 for permit and facade upgrades
– 265 Muskoka Road South, $4,633 for facade upgrades
– 1040 Muskoka Road South, $5,830 for facade upgrades
– 240 Muskoka Road South, $1,770 for facade upgrades
– 144 Muskoka Road South, $6,475 for facade upgrades
– 300 Muskoka Road, $4,882 for facade upgrades
– 435 Muskoka Road North, $10,875 for facade upgrades
– 150 Hotchkiss Street, $1,410 for landscaping and signage
– 685 Muskoka Road North, $2,000 for facade upgrades
– 255 First Street South, $2,545 for residential conversion/rehabilitation
– 210 Brock Street, $7,500 for facade upgrades