Five family members were able to escape a family that broke out in their home overnight.
Fire officials say that over the weekend while the family was sleeping, a candle started the fire in the home around midnight.
The family were able to escape, however officials say there were no alarms installed in the home.
The owner was finedĀ $1800 for breaking the Tiny Township bylaw which requires homeowners to have working carbon and smoke alarms installed.
Firefighters from three stations were able to put out the fire, but damage is extensive.