A fire has caused $195,000 in damages to a home on Hidden Valley Road.

The Huntsville/Lake of Bays Fire Department says the fire was caused by the sauna in the basement sauna.

They say the materials stored near the heater may have started the fire.

One neighbour was helping his father move, and says the house was full of smoke.

Crews say smoke damages were done to the neighbours homes next door.

Photo Credit: Derek Sutton/MooseFM Reporter

Photo Credit: Derek Sutton/MooseFM Reporter

Photo Credit: Huntsville/Lake of Bays Fire Department

Photo Credit: Huntsville/Lake of Bays Fire Department