A home on Gullins Road is no more following a fire that sparked up Friday evening in Huntsville.

Huntsville/Lake of Bays fire department reports crews responded to the fire just before 7 p.m.

But when crews arrived on scene the main floor and roof of the home were engulfed in flames.

One person was in the house at the time the fire started but was able to escape safely.

Officials are estimating damages to be close to $400,000.

The cause of the fire is still being determined, but officials believe it was accidental.