No injuries to report after a gas leak was discovered at a Gravenhurst health clinic. Gravenhurst Fire Chief Larry Brassard says just after 9am today, fire crews got a call from the Cottage Country Health Team office located at 5 Pineridge Gate for an odour of gas in the building. Fire crews visited with Union Gas and ventilated the building. Brassard says crews have returned to the fire department and the gas leak has been contained to the roof of the medical centre. Staff at the clinic say doctors are working at maximum capacity and patients are advised to call back later this afternoon.