Some garbage and recycling bins were the only things damaged in a Huntsville apartment fire. The local fire department got the call about the fire in a garbage room of a Sabrina Park Drive building. By the time crews got there though the fire has already been put out by the sprinkler system. Crews cleared the smoke from the hallways which had entered through the garbage chute. The fire department says the damage could have been a lot worse if it wasn’t for the sprinklers. No one was hurt. The Fire Marshal’s office is still investigating the fire. (Photo by: Matt Sitler)