HHS student breaks all-time record in track and field
Huntsville High School has top three finishes under their belt in Track and Field. Last week, the Hoyas competed in Midland, where seven students made top honours.
- Robyn Goodwin – 1st place for Triple Jump and 1st place for Long Jump
- Andrew Dunowski – 2nd place for Long Jump
- Emily Fletcher – 3rd place in the 3000m run
- Jared McLinden – 3rd place in Hurdles
- Mariah Smith – 2nd place in 400m Sprint
- Justin Smith – 2nd place in Triple Jump
Hailey McConnell set an all-time record time in the 200 metre sprint and earned another first in the 100 metre.