(Supplied Photo: The Huntsville/Lake of Bays Fire Department)
A truck fire left over $50,000 in damages. The Huntsville/Lake of Bays Fire Department was called to the fire in Huntsville yesterday afternoon. Fire Chief Steve Hernen says a propane torch was used to warm up a frozen truck and caught fire. The flames spread to the vehicle next to it. No one was injured. Meantime, the fire department says they’re getting more fire calls from residents trying different ways to warm up their cars. Hernen is asking you to be careful with any heating equipment and never leave them unattended.